The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Work Sleep Work

It seems that all I do is work and sleep, or so my son says...
Snow has finally come to the Washoe Valley. Well not actually down here in the valley. The mountains all around us are covered with snow, and the news says that some of the ski resorts will be opening this weekend.
I have 3 completed applications for CRNA school, and three more almost ready to mail off on the kitchen table. This travel assignment will be done the first week of January, and that is about the time that I should be getting some interviews for school (I hope).
Susan and I went to San Rafeal Park to see President Bush speak. It was awsome! Very moving. There were a few protesters on the street as we were leaving. Posters with profanity, people shouting profanity. Unimpressive, very low class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home