The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Monday, January 17, 2005

Hello Again

After a lengthy pause from the blog I think I will give it another go. We are still in Reno (At least for a few more months).
Last month I made a mad dash to Pittsburgh to interview for anesthesia school. They called me on a tuesday asking why I hadn't responded to their request that I come interview the following friday. I told them that I never recieved the letter, but that I would be there. The process was interesting, and went well. They offered me a spot in their August class. I have two other applications out and hope to also interview in Ohio and Florida.
Dale Jackson and his family moved to Reno recently. It has been nice to have them in the area. People who don't mind if you sit on their floor are hard to come by.
It's still cold and the snow is still deep here in Reno. Why did I move to the Desert??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home