The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Is Winter Over Yet?

We have lived in a few places over the years and I can definitely say that I am not a fan of the cold. Fortunately we came to Reno just in time to experience the coldest winter in 90 years. Yeah for us!!
Adam is in the middle of final exams for the first semester. Susan is still hard at work in her internship. This rotation is called medicine. It seems to me that she is basically completing a 1 year internship in medicine over 6 weeks. There is a lot of information to ingest and retain in a very short time. She gets discouraged a lot because there is so much to remember, but I am very impressed at how well she is able to read and retain information. I am much more of a hands on type of learner. Books only make sense if I have a physical frame of reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home