The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

West Coast Express

I went to Victoria, B.C. over the weekend for the wedding of my niece.
It was a lot of fun and went over quite well I thought. Not without a hitch, but if it did, there would not be anything to remember it by.
I drove up to Nanaimo to visit some of the people I used to work with at the Funeral Home up there. I recognized two of the people and we sat and visited for a while. I spent the night with some friends, and went with them to their fathers day B-B-Q. I ended up having to call my family to ask why I wasn't called for fathers day...
Yesterday was my birthday. No call from my wife or son. Is it me or is there a pattern here??
Today I have spent the day trying to figure out how I am going to get my financial aid application sorted out.
The federal govt. wants me to prove that I didn't have to register for selective service. I became a U.S. citizen when I was 38 years old. I moved to the U.S. when I was 26 years old, on a TN visa. Now I have to prove that I wasn't living illegally in the U.S. while I was from 18 to 26 years of age. What a pain in the butt. Do you have any current documentation to show where you were living 22 years ago? I have to start looking.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to have to change your title page. You are now geographically incorrect. Hope all is going well in the Pit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home