The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What's The Deal

So here I am still in Reno.
I was told by my agency that I couldn't work in Reno because it would be a form on "Union Breaking", and the hospital would not do any kind of a work around unless it was to their benefit. Well I started working at the same hospital that I was before due to an unanticipated event that suddenly made it to the hospitals benefit to bring me back on short notice.
Needless to say I screwed them for more money!!!!
Now we are in our last months here in Reno. It looks like a move to Pennsylvania is on the horizon. Susan and I will make a quick trip out there the end of May to look for a place to live.
The college was impressive, and I am glad to be a part of a well established program that isn't still working out the kinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home