The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Elvis is King


I was in Memphis this past week as part of my travels to and from Jonesboro, Arkansas. I had another interview for Anesthesia School. The school was interviewing 65 candidates for 5 positions in the class. The odds are slim at best; however, I am more fortunate than 64 of the other applicants there. I am already accepted to the program at the University of Pittsburgh. While traveling home I took the opportunity to take the tour of Graceland. The home and now the final resting place of Elvis Presley. It is really cool, and I highly recommend this tour if you ever get the chance.
Beale Street in downtown Memphis is similar to 6th Street in Austin, Texas. Live bands and clubs all down the street. Great blues music.
I should hear from the school in Jonesboro within the next 4 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home