The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Home Again Home Again.........

We are off and running in Pittsburgh, PA.
It has taken us 2 weeks to move and get set up and sorted out in Pittsburgh. Just in time actually. Adam has school in less than a week, and my classes start on the 29th. Susan should take her NAPLEX test some time soon, and we will look into buying a house.
Pittsburgh seems like a nice place so far. The first week we were here there was a shooting every night.
Did you know that more people are murdered each month in Detroit than soldiers are killed each month in Iraq?
Today in Thursday. The local Harley Club meets every Thursday at Quaker Steak, it is a restraunt only a mile from where we live. Last week when I drove by (In the SUV) there were more tha 250 bikes in the parking lot. I just got back from my last moving trip to Reno on Tuesday morning. I now have my bike in town, so tonight I am going.
Thursday night is also B-Ball night at church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home