The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

324 down, 226 to go.

Happy 4th of July!! This is my 3rd Independence day as a US Citizen, so it has a different meaning to me. I am very grateful for the opportunities that this country has afforded me. I don't take any of it for granted. I guess that is partly why I am an old man and in school. I know I can be anything I want to be as long as I am willing to put forth the effort and work for it. It is frustrating and it angers me to see people complain that they can't get ahead because of some reason or another. "Can't" is a word that should be removed from the dictionary.
This summer term is going by incredibly fast. I have 3 papers and 2 more exams and the first year of anesthesia school is officially over. It seems like we have been in PA for a long time, but we really have not. Even still, I am looking forward to heading back out west when this is all over.
The family is up in Canada for the month of July, so I am a bachelor for the next few weeks. The Stevenson's are going to be in Palmyra, NY. next week, and I am off for a few days, so I am going to ride the bike up there to say hi to them. I may also go for a ride for a couple of days while I am at it. That is, as long as the rain holds off for a while. It has been very wet out here in the northeast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home