The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Monday, January 02, 2006

Hello 2006

2005 has come and gone very quickly. They say that it is a sure sign of aging when the years seem to go by faster and faster. I remember as a kid thinking about how long a year was, and now the months seem like weeks. Planning for the future when you are a kid is dumb, but when you are an adult ie. older, the future is tomorrow...

Adam and Sydney Jockey for Position around the
Christmas Tree.




We went up to Edmonton to spend the holiday with family. It is much easier to get Susan's side of the family together than it is mine. We flew up on Christmas Eve, and came home on New Year's Eve. The flights went really well. I recommend traveling with carry on luggage only. We have been doing this for a while now, and it sure saves time and headaches.

As for school the first semester is in the record books, and I am happy to say that I am a rock solid "B" student!! School is very difficult, but apparently not imposible. My clinical time in Butler has been going very well. I am enjoying the cases, and the people that I work with out there. These next 2 months will go by really quickly I'm afraid. This term wednesday will again be my long day. School from 10:00 in the morning until 7:30 at night. Thrusday I am done at 6:00 p.m. If this semester goes as fast as the last one I fear that I am already behind.

I gave notice at the complex where we are living, of out intent to move out on the 1st of March. Now I have to get off the pot and find a new place to live. It would suck to be out on the street during the middle of the semester. The place where we currently live costs about 2K/month including utilities. We have been unemployed long enough to qualify for low cost housing which should cut that bill in half. It would be dumb not to move.

91 down 459 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home