The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Sunday, October 02, 2005

October!

My first month in anesthesia school is officially over. It has had it's ups and downs, but the best thing is that it is over. When I think about it, it is amazing how much information has been presented and processed in such a short amount of time. At the end of the month we will be starting our clinical rotations. I have been assigned to the hospital in Butler, PA. I am really happy about this assignment. I will be the only student from our program at the hospital. I think that this means there will be no competition with anesthesia residents as well as other students for cases. Too Cool! Butler also happens to be the home town of a good friend of mine from Seattle (who I met while working in Idaho Falls).
Susan got a letter back from the state of PA. on Saturday. They say she needs a preceptor in order to register as an intern in this state. I think that they don't realize that she has graduated and completed all of her required hours. We are going to have to try and get in touch with a real human at the office in Harrisburg. hopefully this will all be sorted out before ?Christmas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home