The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Sunday, December 18, 2005

It Is Finally Over!


Last winter in Reno we experienced their largest snowfall in 92 years, and it seems as though we are bringing it with us to western PA. as well. Normal snowfall in December is 6 inches, and we have so far had over 11 inches.

December is on the downhill slide, and with it goes the first semester of anesthesia school. It has come and gone really fast, and it seems like a lifetime as well. I have really learned so much compared to what I knew before arriving here. Final exams went well. Like most of my class, my averages were good which meant that I had a lot of cushion going into exams. My physics and chemistry exam was really difficult. Some of the questions didn't look at all familiar to me, and I was only able to get them right through deductive reasoning and the process of elimination. The anesthesia basics exam was much easier, though the volume of information was almost staggering. I am now in clinicals daily until we leave for Canada to visit family on Christmas Eve. Going back to the OR last friday after 10 days away from clinicals was really challenging. It seemed like everything that I had gained as far as rhythm was completely gone. It sucked big time. I will be in the OR in Butler M-F this next week, so hopefully it will come back to me a little bit.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger gary said...

You asked how to link to other blogs. There are instructions on how to do that if you click the link that says "Edit-Me" in the links section of your blog.

That's probably the best way to learn how to do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home