The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fall Has Arrived

It was snowing last night in various parts of the state, but luckily not here. People often say to me that I should be used to the cold weather, having grown up in Canada. It is coming up on 15 years since I "fled" the motherland for the greener pastures down south. I consider snow and cold weather a debt that has been paid in full. I am really not a big fan of either. That having been said, the hills are alive with color that changes on an almost daily basis.
In 2 weeks we are driving down to Washington, D.C., and I am really looking forward to it. The scenery should be amazing. We will be driving over the Appalachian Mountains on the way there. I believe that the peaks are about 2000 ft. above sea level. This is fun to think about, because that means that they are still 2500 ft. underground compared to living in Reno.
School has been going well this past week. Anesthesia class lectures have kind of reached a plateau. We seem to be covering a lot of supportive as opposed to core type material. I look at my notes over the last 2 months, and realize that I need to continue with the 3 R's (research, read, and review) or I will be very far behind come time for finals.
Less than a week until the start of clinicals!!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture. Well, it is snowing today n Indy. I love the snow. I hope someday, You, Susan and Adam will come to visit us here in Indy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home