The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Huge Milestones

500 down, 50 to go!!

I reached a huge milestone today in my anesthesia clinical practice. Today I administered my 500th anesthetic. Just 50 more to go before reaching the mandatory minimum required to graduate. With 12 months left to go in school, I should have no trouble breaking 850 total cases.

20 YEARS

We had our 20th anniversary this month. Time has gone by so fast! It is amazing to think about where the years have gone, and all that has happened. I never imagined that at this point in my life I would be back in school "starting over" in a new career. Gladly the time left in school is short, and the work potential is phenomenal. Just have to get through it now... week by week, month by month.

My friend James Jackson introduced me to skype. It is a VOIP service that lets you talk to other skype members anywhere in the world for free. During November and December you can talk to anyone in the USA or Canada for free also. I hooked up a video cam to my computer, and can now conference with other skype users. I was talking, and looking at an old friend in/from Switzerland last weekend. This is really Cool!

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Surviving twenty years of marriage puts you in the minority. Now you know how it feels to be what it feels like to be a minorty. of course your in the top 2% by getting a second advanced degree,
Keep on trucking
James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home