The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas

This week in Seattle a Rabbi threatened to sue the SeaTac airport because they had a Christmas Tree on display in the airport, but no Minorah. The airport authority, in order to avoid any further conflict decided to remove all decorations of any kind. If I spent as much time getting offended about things as I should, I wouldn't have time for living. I wish some people would just get a life!
On a much lighter side, I took my last final exam of the semester today... Oh Yeah!!! We are truly on the downhill slide now. There are much fewer credits this spring term as well, so the tuition is way down. The senior class graduation ceremony is Friday, so as of this weekend my class is the senior class. Some people don't think so, but I really feel the time is flying by. I am still waiting to hear the final decision on the trip to Cambodia in March. I am going to proceed as if the trip is a go at this point. The plan is to fly out on March 2nd and return on the 18th. There will be some time for sight seeing, but not too much.
I am going to have a movie day in Clarion on Wednesday evening. Call it a Lopez if you like. He calls it a Follis. It is when you go to the multiplex cinema and spend the entire day there for the price of 1 movie. There are a couple I want to see, and now that classes are over for the semester, I can go without feeling like I should be reading or studying. Sweet!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did that in Sydney once. I almost got caught though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home