The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another Semester Come and Gone



This spring semester has come and gone by so quickly. It is hard to imagine that we have learned all we are supposed to know to pass the anesthesia boards. The summer class is more of a transition to professional anesthesia practice type of course. I believe that there is just one presentation, and a final exam.

That reminds me... 683 cases, plus 133 all of my required cases have been completed.

Some friends (Jimmy and Deb Lebel) were here (in Philadelphia) this past week, so I drove out to spend the day with them. We went to Valley Forge. Famous as the site of the winter encampment of the colonial troops under George Washington. The picture is of the actual house where Washington spent the winter. It was built in around 1765. Tourists are allowed to walk in and look around the first 2 floors. The "annex" to the left is the kitchen.

I have to get off my butt and start preparing for my comprehensive exam which will be on October 5th. I also need to apply for a West Virginia license. I will be working at Ruby Medical Center, in Morgantown, WV. for the summer http://www.health.wvu.edu/. Back on the road again. The spring is very late this year. The daily temps are struggling to get into the 60's, and we are getting a lot of rain. Global Warming?? We could use some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home