The Follis's in ......Yakima!!

Upward and Onward. Life as a CRNA

Friday, August 31, 2007

We Are Heading to Washington

814 Cases Completed.

After alot of searching and consideration we have decided to accept a position with PAA in Yakima, Washington. Following graduation on the 14th of December, We will move out shortly into the New Year. Now the fun begins! Looking for a house. Packing and unpacking. Sort of sounds like a WKRP in Cincinnati rif.

I just completed my rotation in Morgantown, WV. It was a lot of fun, but I am glad it is over. On Tuesday I move on (and back to) Danville, PA. and Geisinger Medical Center. I spent some time there over the winter. It is a good hospital, and one that if I were planning on staying in the area, I would really consider working at.

On another note my truck is starting to die. The latch on the driver side door broke last week. I have to roll down the window to open the door. Around about the same time my radiator started leaking. I am not exactly sure where from. The hoses look fine. I guess that all of my things are aware that school will be over soon, and feel they can start giving up the ghost.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job in Washington. It will be nice to have you live within driving distance, mind you a really long drive. We are planning on free fruit! 2 1/2 weeks and you will be an grandpa/uncle again. Amy's due September 19th. Gail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home